No, but thanks for asking. However, if there is a ZTF eBook or Audiobook title you are eyeing, but don’t have much money to spend, we highly recommend the library! Libraries are great. We make all our titles available for purchase to your local librarians, so if there’s an ebook or audiobook you are looking for and they don’t have it, just let them know and they can usually order a copy.
Additionally, we work with trusted and reliable partners to provide digital downloads of our titles to library patrons. Ask your local librarian for more info!
You can use any of the following consumer electronic devices to listen to audiobooks:
- MP3 players
- Portable media players
- Smartphones (Android and iOS)
- Internet tablet devices such as Kindles. Nooks, and iPads
- Home stereo systems
- Cars that support streaming audio from media players
Audiobooks are voice recordings of the text of a book that you listen to rather than read. Audiobooks can be exact word-for-word versions of books or abridged versions. You can listen to audiobooks on a portable music player, cellphone, computer, tablet, home speaker system, or in cars that support streaming audio.
Some of the major audiobook retailers are
- Rakuten Kobo
- Apple iTunes Store.
- Audible.com requires a monthly subscription, but the first month is free. Use the Audible app for Android or iOS to listen on mobile devices.
- Google PlayStore
- Downpour is a commercial site that sells individual audiobooks or offers a monthly subscription.
- Barnes & Noble's Nook Audiobook Store website sells a large collection of audiobooks.
- OverDrive offers thousands of audiobooks from more than 30,000 local libraries.
Here below is a screenshot of the growing list of retailers via Findaway Voices, which is the world's largest audiobook distributor. They give ZTF audiobooks access to the entire listening world through retail and library partners ranging from major global brands to fresh new startups.